Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Reception



I know I know, I will get to the good stuff soon (Olivia and Chumba). This is more for me than anything, mostly because I still haven't made a wedding scrapbook. Maybe when I don't have to work! (Okay... probably not)!

The reception was held at my parents office off Arapahoe Road. Our family and friends turned it into a beautiful reception and we were grateful for all their work. The food was wonderful and the best part was a hot chocolate station!

The second reception was held in Cortez! Thanks Yarbrough family for making it a beautiful day!




























5 comments:

Milmonster said...

Mmmmm, chocolate waffles! That's about all I can remember about your wedding;)

raedene said...

You're dress was gorgeous! You're gorgeous! And my little princess Paige is so cute! I can't believe she's so big now... Where does all the time go?

Logan and Ashley said...

I love it that you are doing this. Logan and his comments! :0) I love your cakes they were beautiful! Oh yeah and so were you!!

martytardy said...

Jeff and Mirissa (sorry if I misspell that, I'm at work so I don't have my Facebook crutch to confirm the spelling): pretty pictures. fun to look at. hopefully I'll have time to read through some of the blog entries too.

Megyn Ted, Harley,Hayley said...

So I'm totally sorry to be a blog stalker, ok well maybe I'm not because now I found your blog and we are so excited to be able to keep up with you guys!!!!