She loves going to Preschool and has adjusted so well to her classroom, teachers, and friends. I signed up to clean the classroom on Wednesdays which isn't at all a bad job. Only because I get to eat lunch with her before I have to clean :)
Today was her first day of dance. I'm very sorry about the blurry pictures, she was dancing around so much I couldn't get a good one. She LOVED it! She even showed me some moves they did on the bar and across the floor. I love my little Ballerina!
- He has taken his first steps (September 1st)
- He waved goodnight to his daddy (September 7th)
- He loves music and starts to move his head
(Stevie Wonder style) whenever he hears it!
- He makes sure we're watching when he does something cute. He looks over and smiles at us to make sure we are paying attention to him.
- He knows his mommy and daddy love him by all the kisses and hugs they give him...
- He LOVES his sister!